It takes only two ingredients to make this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark – Just 2! The process of making this peppermint bark is so simple that you won’t even believe that you did not try this all these years (that is if you’re trying it for the first time).
Holiday season is upon us and it seems incomplete without the dash of white chocolate and candy cane recipes. Also, this peppermint bark is one of our favorite recipes.
You need white chocolate chips and candy cane to make this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark. White chocolate is melted and candy cane is crushed. Half of crushed candy cane and melted white chocolate is then mixed thoroughly.
Spread out the mix on non stick parchment lined baking sheet. Spread rest of the crushed candy cane on top of this mix. Refrigerate for 55 minutes or until the mix is firm.
Melting the white chocolate can be done one of the two ways: using double broiler or microwave. When you use double broiler, you need to keep stirring the mix until it is melted properly.
We used microwave for this recipe. You need to microwave for 30 seconds and stir the chocolate, microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir.
This needs to be repeated until the chocolate has melted properly. Occasionally stirring is a must!
White Chocolate Peppermint BarkCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
It takes only two ingredients to make this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark – Just 2! The process of making this peppermint bark is so simple that you won’t even believe that you did not try this all these years
1 package White Chocolate Chips
1 cup Candy Canes crushed
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush the candy canes by rolling the rolling pin over the plastic bag.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 20 seconds. Repeat this until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Take half of the crushed candy cane and stir in the melted chocolate thoroughly.
- Spread on the non stick aluminum foiled baking sheet. You can also spray non stick cooking spray on the foil.
- Once the mixture has been spread on the foil, sprinkle rest of the crushed candy cane.
- Refrigerate for about 55 – 60 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Take out from the foil. Break into desired size pieces and serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?