These healthy, nutritious and super moist avocado brownies are made with avocado instead of butter or oil and taste just like your regular traditional brownies!
Want your kids or family members to eat healthy and nutritious food but can’t make them? Hide healthy superfood like avocado in a brownie and make them ask for these again and again.
I have no problem eating avocados though. This is one thing I don’t get tired of eating?
I’m not kidding. Seriously! I can have one every single day. When I heard that avocado brownies is a thing, I had to give these a try.
So what do these avocado brownies consist of ….
Well of course – Avocados with all the other ingredients of regular brownie minus the butter or oil! To make even more healthier version of these brownies, you can skip the all purpose flour and replace it with coconut flour.
Why add Avocados to the Brownies?
Avocados are very popular among people who are health conscious. These are often called superfoods, and are high in fiber, healthy fat and contain more potassium than bananas. These are packed with nutrients, number of vitamins and minerals.
You won’t even believe there is an avocado in these fudgy avocado brownies. These are so soft and so moist, all without adding any butter or oil. Try these soon and let me know how you liked them!
Super Moist Avocado BrowniesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These healthy and nutritious avocado brownies are made with avocado instead of butter or oil and taste just like your regular traditional brownies!
1 Avocado mashed
2 Eggs (or replace 1 egg with => 1 tbsp + 2.5 tbsp ground raw flaxseed => let it rest for 5 minutes to thicken)
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (or Coconut Flour)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Salt
- Pre heat oven to 275 degree F. Grease 8×8 inch baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with egg beater.
- Add white sugar and brown sugar. Beat with electric beater until mixed well.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, vanilla extract, salt and mashed avocado.
- Beat well with electric mixer. Make sure it’s mixed well.
- Pour the batter in the greased baking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 55 – 60 minutes.
- Make sure avocados are ripe and creamy.
- Batter for these brownies is normally thicker than regular brownies batter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?