Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream is a tasty blend of creamy, super soft banana and peanut butter.
This no churn, delicious dessert is easy and super simple to make.
It requires only a handful of ingredients like peanut butter and frozen bananas.
You require sugar but you can skip it altogether, since it is naturally sweetened, thanks to ripe bananas.
You don’t even require the ice cream maker, only heavy duty blender, to crush the frozen banana chunks.
There are so many recipes you can make when bananas in your kitchen go ripe. You can always freeze them and make something yum.
It was this craving of peanut butter that made me try this banana peanut butter ice cream. Make sure to eat it fast, as it melts pretty quickly.
I like my ice cream and smoothies crunchy, so I added roasted peanuts. If you like yours smooth, you can skip the crushed peanuts also.
Peanut Butter and Banana Ice CreamCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream is a tasty blend of creamy, super soft banana and peanut butter. This no churn, delicious dessert is easy and super simple to make.
2 Bananas (slightly overriped, cut into small chunks)
2 tbsp Peanut Butter natural
1 tsp Confectioners’ Sugar
2 drops Vanilla Extract
1 pinch Cinnamon (ground)
- Cut the bananas into small chunks, freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.
- Place the frozen banana chunks in a heavy duty blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, sugar and cinnamon.
- Blend this mix again until creamy and smooth.
- Top with roasted peanuts.Serve immediately to enjoy the creamy ice cream.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the creamy ice cream.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?