When you have kids at home, you can hear, “Mom, I am hungry”, a million times a day. And if you have little picky eaters at home, it becomes quite a task to think what to feed them, that’s healthy as well as delicious. A snack you and they can enjoy without feeling guilty.
These no bake banana oatmeal bites are just that. All it takes to make them is the healthy ingredients like banana, oatmeal and peanut butter.
To make these bites, all you need to do is combine all the ingredients in a bowl one by one, and stir with a spatula. Once sticky dough forms, make small balls. Roll these balls into shredded coconut, so that they are completely covered with coconut.
These can be stored in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 days or in the freezer for even longer. We don’t get to save them in the freezer though, they go away so fast.
You can even make small bars instead of bites. Add or substitute with your favorite ingredients like chocolate chips, raisins or almonds.
No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal BitesCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These no bake banana oatmeal bites are healthy and delicious. All it takes to make them is the healthy ingredients like banana, oatmeal and peanut butter.
1 Cup Oatmeal
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup (or Honey)
1 tbsp Shredded Coconut
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add oatmeal. Combine using spatula. Add maple syrup and peanut butter, Mix well until sticky dough forms.
- Make small balls using hands.
- Spread shredded coconut in a plate. Roll the balls into the coconut so that balls are covered with coconut. Refrigerate for 15 – 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- These can be refrigerated in the refrigerator for up to 3 – 5 days. Store these for even more days by freezing them in the freezer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?